Skills & Expertise
Interior Architecture, Interior Design, Exhibition Design, Event Design, Public Art, Creative Direction, Design Consulting, Conceptual Design, Sustainable Design, Set Design, Event Management, Space planning.
2014 – Present || CREATIVE LEAD @ TBA PLC.
2013 – 2014 || Spatial Designer @ Imagination / Jack Morton / Fury / Head
1996 – Present || Spatial Designer @ Freelance
- Piraeus Bank: Sustainable concept creation, direction and implementation of exhibition environments for more than 25 projects for one of the major banks in Greece. Best exhibition space awards.
- Citylink Complex Athens: Seasonal decoration and Christmas event planning for the biggest shopping complex in the centre of Athens. Concept creation, project management, budget control for one of the most challenging and demanding projects in the Greek market.
- Cinegram SA: Concept, space planning and supervision for company’s HQ expanding on an 800sq.m. area.
- Effie Awards: Set design and supervision for the official Greek Marketing awards.
- Kraft Foods SA: Public art design for a multimedia experiential tube for a series of events directed by PRC Group.
- Vivartia SA: Set design for re-launch event of company’s flagship product Milko.
- FZO: Complete renovation, structural alterations, architectural design, full build service, project management.
- Syriza Political Party: Exhibition environment design for elections according to the Party’s ideology.
- Camper Trussardi Sebago: Complete redesign for 4 different stores. Collaboration with client’s architectural team.
- Epavlis: Concept, interior, exhibition design and visual merchandising for 3 stores and 3 exhibition environments.
- Globul Telecom: Event design and supervision for the company’s annual event held at The National Palace of Culture, the largest multifunctional centre in South-eastern Europe located in Sofia, Bulgaria.
- Various private residencies and yachts: Renovation of interior and exterior spaces, including structural alterations, furnishings, fixtures and fittings, lighting and colour schemes, direction, project management and execution.
2003 – 2007 || Art Director @ Cinegram Film & TV Productions – Events Dep.
Brought in to shape the creative output and set the quality bar for the newly established Events Department.
Worked for important clients including global advertising agencies and brands, ministerial departments and public bodies. Had the chance to be also involved in set design for TV commercials as well as in interior and furniture Design for our VIP clients.
- ・ Signed the design and supervised the implementation of high-profile event and exhibition projects.
- ・ Worked closely with producers and directors, responding successfully to every single brief.
- ・ Assisted in formulating quotes and presented to clients.
- ・ Supervised contractors and solved issues at the production stage and on-site.
- ・ Met immediate and conflicting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- ・ Prepared mock-ups, detailed drawings and building plans in 2D and 3D.
- Hellenic Pavilion at Expo Aichi Japan, Greek Ministry of Economy, Greek Ministry of Health, Novartis, Mazda, Vivartia, Milner, Metaxa, Kotsovolos Dixons, MAD TV, Boussias Communications, Hellenic Foreign Trade Board, ETEM, Cinepos Post Production, Skinika SA and various private residencies.
1999 – 2002 || Designer @ A.N. Tombazis and Associates Architects
Joined the architectural team for the delivery of Athens Concert Hall & Conference Centre ‘Megaron’ extension, one of the largest projects in the Balkans expanding over an area of 145.000m², which was mainly an underground construction covered by a public park. I gained valuable experience working in a hectic, fast-passed environment, under strict deadlines and extreme pressure. Essential requirements for the position were good communicational skills, strong technical knowledge and speed in handling AutoCAD.
- ・ Designing and updating the construction drawing of the Grand Opera Hall.
- ・ Researching various scenarios for visibility effectiveness at different seating locations.
- ・ Developing a series of creative visuals, presenting the Main Foyers’ marble patterns.
- ・ Working directly with ‘Philips’ lighting engineers and ‘Fleming & Barron’ sound and acoustic engineers.
MA Design for the Environment
University of the Arts London (2002 – 2003)
MA exhibition show: Multimedia and interactive installation, Public Art Project: ‘Suspended Souls’.
BA (Hons) Interior Architectural Design
Vakalo Art & Design (1999 – 2002)
Elective course: Set & costume design for the theatre and Photography.
Byzantine painting, Maintenance and Restoration of works of art, Vitraux
Zografeion Eikonon (1998 – 1999)
State Diploma Interior Design
Delta School of Art & Design (1994 – 1996)